Wondering what to do with your Spring harvest? Here is a simple crockpot method for cooking the most delicious and mouth watering wild turkey you've ever put in your mouth!
Preparation Time: 8 hours and 30 minutes
- 1 Wild Turkey Breast (watch out for shotshell pellets!)
- 2 (1 ounce) packages of Dry Onion soup mix
- 1 cup Chicken Stock
- 2 Tbsp. Onion Powder
- 2 Tbsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 Tbsp. Dried Parsley
- 1 Tbsp. Seasoned Salt
- 1 Tbsp. Dried Oregano
- 1 Tbsp. Dried Basil
- Put your harvested wild turkey breast in the crockpot.
- Whisk onion soup mix and chicken stock in a bowl and pour over turkey breast
- Stir garlic powder, onion powder, parsley, seasoned salt, basil, and oregano in a bowl and sprinkle generously over turkey breast.
- Cook on low for about 8 hours or until turkey is very tender (internal temperature should be about 165 degrees Fahrenheit)